Thursday, March 28, 2013

Hawaii: International Market Place

It's about time that I made a post on my trip to Hawaii right? I'm going to do these posts in sections, since there are way too many photos of the food I ate. It would be overwhelming if I put it all in one post.

My mom and I stayed on the island of O'ahu; Honolulu, specifically. I had such a wonderful time in Hawaii, and I must go back! If we weren't swimming, strolling along the beach, or visiting other islands of Hawaii, we would browse the tourist shops and have a very budget friendly meal or snack at the International Market Place.

Is it just me or is the food court at the International Market Place kind of hidden? We didn't even know there was a food court there till we were wandering around to find the restrooms!

And if you're wondering, yes, we did eat a lot of spam.

Anywho, the pictures speak for themselves.


No comments:

Post a Comment