Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Something New

Hello, Ms. Piggy here!

I'm a lover of food. I'm also obsessed with it. Tell me, what's not great about food? What's better than food? Hmmm...

I owe my love for food to my family. I believe it's hereditary, really! My parents are travellers and love to try new things, especially when it comes to food.
I'm not going to lie, I used to be a picky eater, but I grew to try things, not just once, but twice, sometimes even three times! My philosophy is to try everything once, if you don't like it, try it again! You might like it the second time around.  It's kind of my philosophy for everything really.

Anyways, this blog is something I haven't tried before; a blog dedicated to food. I'm new at this and don't have the best camera in the world, so bare with me! I will be posting recipes, and reviews of restaurants that I'll go to. It'll be fun yeah?

No comments:

Post a Comment